Monday, May 23, 2011

Funny Story...

So I'm a college student and I'm in a mid-level business calculus class that's dull as Fuck. Or rather, Tribestwelve and I more or less nap through the class every single day. Sometimes I doodle.

Since I've been digging myself so deep into the Slendermythos lately its been about the only thing on my mind. Actually it's kind of annoying. I found myself walking out of the library the other day with a stack of books that were so painfully uninteresting but might generate some posts for this very blog. Yep, it's gotten that far.

So I'm sitting in math class and I start making slendersketchs, just very absentmindedly, humming rather happily...

Then I noticed that this guy who sits next to me is watching me sketch very intently, with a look of mixed curiosity and a tinge of horror, as if he recognizes what I'm doing...


For the next four class periods I kept drawing the Slender Man, as happily as possible, as if I were drawing puppies and rainbows.



Finally he comes up to me after class.
"Hey." He says shyly, perhaps even nerviously. "I like your Slender Man drawings..."
I blinked at him a couple times, and with the most innocence I could muster...
"Slenderwhat?"


No comments:

Post a Comment