Monday, May 9, 2011

RoivasSevil

I'm rather proud of myself today. I wanted to make something to promote the blog here, that would connect to Slenderaudiences, but wasn't old news.
Decoding videos seemed like the best route, except that every important video to decode has already been munched to death by rapid fans.

So I found something less infamous.

This RoivasSevil character posted all over several of the blogs that I read and watched, but no one was decoding it, so I figured I'd take a real crack at it. I almost gave up, until he posted a second video and I finally cracked it.

I'm actually rather self-impressed at the moment, so I'm dedicating this post to that video. (Thusly, it's a rather short post).

I'll be back in a couple days with something slightly less self-promotional. In the meantime, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment