Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Slendersong - ORIGINAL




Have I mentioned that occasionally love humanity? Not often but, on those special, rare occasions. There are more meaningful implications of this, but on a lighter, more on topic note, this cheered me up immensely the other day when I was in my usual grumbly haze. I opened it expecting it to be a shitty bucktoothed teenage girl who thinks she's the next Hannah Montana. I was pleasantly surprised to find a slightly bucktoothed teenager with a good singing voice and pretty entertaining song. I'm actually hoping to get an MP3 of it at some point.

Three cheers for quality creativity!

Lyrics:

Alex Kralie was a friend of mine,
Skipped town, but left his tapes behind.
Told me to burn them, but I watched them instead,
I think that Alex is messing with my head.

'Cause everywhere I look I see this strange man.
He's tall and thin, he's got a suit and a faceless head.
I think I'm starting to see what drove Alex insane,
Because, oh, the Slenderman is messing with my brain.

The video responses give me my clues,
But where exactly is this ark we're going to?
Some kid in a mask is watching me sleep,
And I'm thinking maybe I'm in a little too deep...

Cause everywhere I look I see this strange man.
He's tall and thin, he's got a suit and faceless head.
I think I'm starting to see what drove Alex insane,
Because, oh, the Slenderman is messing with my brain.

The more you know, the more of you he can find.
You can run and run, but there's nowhere to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment